GO-BOLT Blind Bolts or Studs
A very useful addition to the blind rivet range that provides a solution to situations whereby blind nuts may not be feasible or suitable.
- Robust threading on parts with low thickness or resistance
- Blind setting (access only available on one side) in profiles, tubes or caissons.
- The possibility of combining the riveting and screwing of different parts, on top of blind riveting
- Will withstand high tightening torque
- No damage to the treated surface, and no deformation of the material
- Will withstand frequent unscrewing
- A short assembly process
These inserts are useful when used to mount a plate or cover that can be hung over the studs for ease of assembly
Also known as a blind stud.
It has an external thread after installation that can be furnished with a nut. No deformation or discoloration of the joined materials that may be evident in welding nuts or studs.
Watch the installation video below.