Titanium Fasteners – a product of the future
Titanium fasteners are unique:
The unique characteristics of titanium alloys, they have extraordinary corrosion resistance, high tensile strength, low weight and non-magnetic properties.
They find application in aerospace, chemical, defence, robotics, nuclear, marine, petrochemical, racing car and bike bodies and engines, Drones, anodising and medical equipment industries.
Get the Titanium Advantage v/s Stainless Steel
– Lightweight; Weighs half of stainless steel.
– Non Magnetic; Extremely low magnetism
– Non Toxic: Safe for the human body
– Superior corrosion resistance; Excellent resistance to acid-base.
Titanium Alloys available in ready stock:
– Ti-Grade2 Commercially Pure C.P. – High corrosion resistance.
This grade of titanium has the highest grade of corrosion resistance. It is used in a broad range of corrosive environments such as salt water, acids, alkalis, and other industrial chemicals.
– Ti-Grade5Ti 6AI-4V – High strength grade.
This grade is among the most common grades of titanium. While not as corrosive resistant as the CP grade, it does offer good corrosive resistance. It offers a higher tensile strength compared to the CP grade.
Hex Screws – DIN 933
DIN 933 Hex Machine Screws Titanium GR2 R1A21 – Download Datasheet
Allen Cap – DIN 912
DIN 912 SHCS Allen Cap Machine Screws Titanium GR2 R1A01 – Download Datasheet
DIN 912 SHCS Allen Cap Machine Screws Titanium GR5 R2A01 – Download Datasheet
Allen CSK – DIN 7991
DIN 7991 Allen CSK Machine Screws Titanium GR2 R1A05 – Download Datasheet
Allen Button Head – ISO 7380-1
ISO 7380-1 BHCS Allen Button Head Machine Screws Titanium GR2 R1A04 – Download Datasheet
Hex Nuts – DIN 934
DIN 934 Hex Nuts Titanium GR2 R1C31 – Download Datasheet
Plain Washers – DIN 125
DIN 125 Plain Washers Titanium GR2 R1D02 – Download Datasheet
Spring Washers – DIN 127B
DIN 127B Spring Washers Titanium GR2 R1D06 – Download Datasheet
- Titanium Fasteners are suitable for Aluminium components as far as corrosion is concerned.
- Use Titanium Fasteners with Care in Steel as this can promote faster corrosion of the steel components.
- Using lubrication may be useful to prevent seizing.