FOR THROUGH HOLES
The spiral point pushes the chips ahead in the direction of cutting, making it suitable for through holes.
Suitable for use by machine.
Dimensions as per Din 376
These taps are commonly used in construction, free-machining, case hardened & heat-treatable steels.
Suitable for non abrasive material up to 900 N/mm2 and unalloyed and low alloyed steel.
Download the relevant catalogues below.
- HSSE – UNiTAP for Universal Use – Special design
- HSSE for general use
- HSSE Left-Hand Taps
- HSSE-VAP for Stainless Steels
- HSSE-TIN for longer tool life
- HSSE-PM-TIAIN – for High Tensile and alloy steels
- HSSE-TIAIN for Aluminium with special thread profile