Blind rivet nuts and blind rivet studs are threaded inserts. They are a one-piece internally threaded and counterbored tubular rivet that can be anchored entirely from one side. These are suited for sheet metal, pipes, and other industrial fastening needs. It’s applications include areas requiring a strong but non-permanent connection.
The most common sectors include the automotive, white goods, heating and air conditioning, solar fixings, electronics and construction industries. Advantages of using Blind Rivet Nuts
- Load-bearing thread on thin-walled components
- Assembly with access from only one side (blind assembly)
- Flexible use in every stage of production
- No thermal stress to workpiece
- Can be installed from a single side – ‘blind application’
High tear-out strength as the result of pronounced rivet beading.
Use on surface-treated parts possible
Efficient processing with manual or pneumatic-hydraulic tools
These are available with different heads: Round, Semi Hex, Full Hex
Blind Rivet Nut Open Full Hex Large Flange (LF)
Materials – Steel Zinc Coated, Stainless Steel and Aluminium