What is a plasterboard: A plasterboard, also known as drywall, is a building material. It consists of a sheet of plaster covered with heavy paper on both sides; it is used to line the inner walls of houses. Drywall construction became popular as a time and labour saving alternative to traditional lath and plaster.
However, fixing objects on drywall is a little bit of a challenge. There is generally a gap behind the drywall and these are therefore known as cavity fixings.
Light Rosset Item Code: N4L04
Rosset Heavy Object Anchor Fastener
- For fixing of heavy objects like shelves, radiators, cupboards etc.
Useful for use in plasterboards, gypsum fibre boards, chipboards & other cavity walls.
Made from Nylon, thread is 30% glass reinforced;
Easy Fixing, No special tool needed.
- Available with PAN head, Round Eye, Hook options.
- Highest load capacity in this class of Anchors.
- For Fixing lightweight objects like sockets, curtain rails etc.
- No pre-drilling.
For fast & easy fixing in Plasterboards
Expandet Plaster Plug Cavity Fixing Anchor is very effective for most light solutions in both 1 and 2 layer plasterboard or other materials such as chipboards, gypsum fibre boards and other walls with cavities.
- Suitable for both single and double layers
- Wings of the dowel prevent rotation in the drilled hole.
- Use with standard wood screw
- Can be used in:
- Hollow Masonry
- Perforated Brick / Block
- Nylon Cavity Anchor-Catalogue-Download
Expandet Metal CAVITY ANCHOR
Spring Toggle – Light duty Anchor
- For light duty fixing in plasterboards. Suitable in all material with cavities.
- Zinc Plated
- Fire Resistant
Expandet METAL Toggle Anchor