What is a plasterboard: A plasterboard, also known as drywall, is a building material. It consists of a sheet of plaster covered with heavy paper on both sides; it is used to line the inner walls of houses. Drywall construction became popular as a time and labour saving alternative to traditional lath and plaster.
However, fixing objects on drywall is a little bit of a challenge. There is generally a gap behind the drywall and these are therefore known as cavity fixings.
Light Rosset Item Code: N4L04
Rosset Heavy Object Anchor Fastener
- For fixing of heavy objects like shelves, radiators, cupboards etc.
Useful for use in plasterboards, gypsum fibre boards, chipboards & other cavity walls.
Made from Nylon, thread is 30% glass reinforced;
Easy Fixing, No special tool needed.
- Available with PAN head, Round Eye, Hook options.
- Highest load capacity in this class of Anchors.
- For Fixing lightweight objects like sockets, curtain rails etc.
- No pre-drilling.
- For fast & easy fixing in Plasterboards
A very popular fixing for cavities, this is easy to use.
Expandet Plaster Plug Cavity Fixing Anchor is very effective for most light solutions in both 1 and 2 layer plasterboard or other materials such as chipboards, gypsum fibre boards and other walls with cavities.
- Suitable for both single and double layers
- Wings of the dowel prevent rotation in the drilled hole.
- Use with standard wood screw
- Can be used in:
- Hollow Masonry
- Perforated Brick / Block
- Nylon Cavity Anchor-Catalogue-Download
Expandet Metal CAVITY ANCHOR
Expandet Metal Cavity Anchor is suitable for fixing cable
trays, brackets, piping, and boards, etc.
Can be used with all metric threaded screws in
plasterboards with cavity. Installation with special installing
Expandet Metal Cavity Anchor is zinc plated with min. 5 µm.
Spring Toggle – Light duty Anchor
A perfect solution for suspending objects from false ceilings.
- For light duty fixing in plasterboards. Suitable in all material with cavities.
- Zinc Plated
- Fire Resistant
Expandet METAL Toggle Anchor
For medium duty fastening of suspended ceilings
in plasterboards, gypsum fiber boards, chipboards
and other constructions with cavities.
Capable of bridging thick walls.
Suitable in all materials with cavities.
Can be used with all screws with metric